Hello everyone, I am Dickson.
I like swimming. I was in the school swimming team when I studied in my secondary school.
I like listening to music and watching films. I like the pop music in Hong Kong and Taiwan. In these years, I listen to more and more Taiwanese music. The songs are quite good and the singers also. I can practice my mandarin at the same time. Faye, Sammi, Sodagreen, Cheer, Raphael are my favourite singers.
I would be pleased to learn different languages. To me, it would be an interesting thing to experience. I am learning French for couple of years. I may learn another foreign language in the future, but I am still considering which language to learn. One of my favourite singer, Raphael is a French person. His songs are very great.
Usually, when I am at home, I would surf the net, go to YouTube and watch different clips, especially KangXiLaiLe, a Taiwan entertaining programme.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteMy name is K.K/ R.R
ReplyDeleteyou re so smart.
ReplyDelete