Hi everyone. I am Maggie Ho. I am a student in University of Western Australia, but I am study in Hong Kong, not in Perth. I majored in communication studies in UWA.
I like listening songs when I am free. When I feel depressed or stress, I like listening to music.
My favorite singer is Britney Spears. I love her "Circus" album very much. This album is released after her crazy behavior in 2008. Britney's did really well in this album. If you like pop music with a little bit wild style, I think "Womanizer" and "Circus" are your best choices. These's also two of my favorite songs.
I am not selling Britney Spears(I swear!), but I just wanna share her good songs with you. haha......
p.s. My favorite website is Britney Spears Official Website
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYO..
ReplyDeleteI LOVE EMAN.L
HI Maggie!!
ReplyDeleteBut you are a potential good sales Maggie!
ReplyDelete