Friday, May 1, 2009

ALan's Reflection










Can I really understand what self.net is? I think I realized more about our identity. In this weblog, we can see different presentation outlines by other classmates. This is good for us to have briefly introduction of each week’s topic. In this weblog, we can have good communication with classmates and give feedback to them in particular presentation. Discussion is a better form of learning. We can share our opinion of this course and discuss some particular topics of this course.






Am I “cyborg”? It’s difficult to answer this question. In the first few weeks, I had really confused the term “cyborg”. But I think cyborg is the trend of future. I think I am totally changed to be a cyborg. I used IPOD, PC and even played XBOX and WII. These are all cyborgs. Can I say I am not cyborg? I think definitely not. Actually, we live in an electronic world. Many things can be cyborg. The concept of cyborg was influence our lives in depth. I believe that we will change to cyborg world in a short period of time.

The concept of this course is difficult. It’s difficult to understand the virtual identity and the new technology. I think the most important thing of this course is the latest information. Due to the world changes rapidly, we should find more and more information on the internet. It will help us to know more about this course in details. In the webliography, materials are not easy to find on the internet. If we can use some books and journal article for reference, it’s better for us in the process.

1 comment: