Sunday, May 3, 2009

Reflective post

The weblog exercise is quiet academic. This weblog contents are totally academically used for sharing our lecture knowledge. It is unusual as my daily weblog. For me, the function of the weblog is sharing my personal feeling to other people. The weblog exercise makes our work became more interaction to public because it is a free access weblog. There may be some other people are reading this weblog. It becomes a place of information. I am happy to share my knowledge with other unknown people.
In this course, I released more about the relationship between the technologies and human. More things are being computerized. The Computer and the Internet is a part of our daily life as the human’s dependency of computer. I believe most of the people in urban cities embody a cyborg when they are using computer. It is hard to think about what would happen if all computers were suddenly shot down in the world.

1 comment: