Throughout this course, I’ve learnt a lot of different perspective on the relationship between us and technologies in this modern stage. It is interesting to post our work on this blog and this break through traditional method to hang in the works. This also allows us to discuss various topics with each other. We could able to share the information we’ve found and post it on web, unlike we used to hang in all the works to our lecturer.
Cyborg is quite a new term for me before I get into this course. Throughout the semester, I’ve learnt different kinds of things on this term. I remember when I was a kid, I saw a character from the comic Dragon Ball. He wore an eye-glass which could check out the ability of the opponents. This concept has already put into my mind when I was small. The reason why this controversial topic has been discussed in the past decade is because we often questioned about what it will be look like in the future.
After several decades, technologies should be developing into more advance stage. There will be a great difference between the stages when comparing with those nowadays. Maybe after a few years later, there will be unnecessary to need paper work. All we need to do is to work through the device we build up. We even don’t not need any device to input what we want into the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL THE BEST FOR YEAR 3 STUDENTS!!!!
ReplyDelete