Hello, I am Kaiyin Jai. =]
This course provides a good opportunity to learn in another way. It encourages me to use the weblog to communicate and share my thought to others in the virtual community. This is an inspiration of my study. I did the summary of the article and the webliography in the weblog. It stimulates my interest of it. This platform provides a convenient and faster way to communicate with others. It allows us to post anything into the weblog at the same time. This is a place to share our opinions. This is a freely accessible weblog and now I can search my weblog entry in the search engine. =] Webliography allows us to share our point of view in the same topic.
After learning the concept of cyborg in this course, I believe I am a cyborg. It is because cyborg is not just consuming the technology, such as the electronic equipments. It includes all the external and additional objects that you consume in the daily life. It assists me to maintain the daily life in order to generate a good efficient and this technology is indivisible in our daily life.
Working on the summary reading gives us a chance to study more in-depth in one particular topic. After the presentation, lecturer would discuss on the topic. He would point out the weakness in the presentation and give advice to us. I think this learning process is very effective, beside the presentation; everyone needs to post a brief summary of the specific article. I think posting the summary into the weblog assists us to catch the ‘key point’ in a short time. However, I think the weighting of the research paper is a bit heavy and I feel stressful.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALL THE BEST FOR YEAR 3 STUDENTS!!!!
ReplyDelete